Sunday, July 29, 2012

Very much alive

I have tons of food posts I want to put up but blogger isn't uploading my pictures so I'm forced to delay all my posts. Then the whole concept of blogging is pretty much destroyed considering I am trying to recollect things I wanted to talk about rather than my exact thoughts in detail. For now, low res phone pictures shall have to suffice.

Been sitting at Rocky Master wasting my entire Sunday afternoon with my weekend lover, Chemistry. Decided to sit outside for fresh air but turned out to only render me helpless against secondhand smoke, and my lazy ass would do nothing to change that lol.

Think I'll make this place a regular for weekends because NLB is filled with ghost muggers who leave their junk all over the tables and disappear. Pfft.

Attended a wedding in the early afternoon at Grand Shanghai, absolutely loved the whole chinois theme and food was amazing. Think crispy eel, duck and xiao long bao; served individually so you didn't have to fight for the best part of the fish or worry about unequal distributions. Once again weddings never fail to leave me somewhat emotional and thinking about my big day. Well, not in at least 8 years time anyway.

Hopefully ruthless exams will allow me the time to blog more about the places I've been to recently, Confused Cooks and Hokkaido restaurant at M Hotel among others.

No comments: