Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Calorific

 Great eaters and great sleepers are incapable of anything else that is great.  ~Henry IV of France


                               


























1 1/2 hours of touch rugby + fitness training went to waste after my pig-out, which cannot be denied with the photographic evidence provided above. Also, I am rather unimpressed by the tau huey all my friends have been raving about for the longest time. I was so sure the placebo effect would come into play but I found myself struggling to finish the tub of pudding I had grown tired of by the 6th spoonful. I think the one at Orchard Plaza or something that Glene delivered to me the other time was better. But still not too bad I guess, but not worth the hype.

These pictures were taken at 7th Storey Steamboat at Marina Barrage, mainly good for their chicken rice and other Hainanese-style dishes like Hainanese Pork Chop, which we gave a miss today. 

Need to do something about my merciless eating. I have to start turning down dinner dates already :(
Sucks to battle low self esteem as well as my insatiable appetite simultaneously.
Going to finally have an early night although I have too many things left undone.




No comments: