Monday, December 24, 2012

xxxmas

Regina Spektor has one of those voices you will never forget.

She is so adorable from her curly hair down to her stocking clad feet. Stole my heart the very moment Winona introduced me to The Call a long time ago. What We Saw From The Cheap Seats despite being a fantastic album still cannot beat Soviet Kitsch and Far. I feel she could've performed more of her older songs though, although I appreciated Ode to Divorce and Dance Anthem of The 80s.

I'm still not over the fact that she didn't sing Eet. I know, I know, I've tweeted about that already. But come on, that song is perfection.

In an hour's time I will hopefully be donned in something spectacular and shimmery and church appropriate, awaiting mass to start.

It's a quiet Christmas but I have so much hope for the new year.

No comments: