Monday, December 17, 2012

sup life

Airplane rides have a knack for causing turmoil in my gastrointestinal tract.

After several hours of fuzzy audio with only lousy airline headphones to blame and a bleary-eyed array of movies I've either seen or did not for obvious reasons,  I very much preferred to alternate between tracing the scaly, reptillian skin on my knuckles and hands complete with a recurring internal monologue on how disgusting my apparent moulting was, and watching the screens of passengers seated in front of me and deriving stupid humor from my own insertion of dialogue between the onscreen characters.

Japan was a blur of dessert kiosks, signs, posters, vending machines boasting a stunning variety of bottled drinks, brown hair and headgear.

6 day holiday brought to an end so soon before I can even wrap my head around the fact that Christmas is a week from now and before I know it I will be frazzled, pimply A level student with a bursting waistline from stress-eating and one too many microwave dinners and ice cream tubs.

I promise some pictures from my Bali and Japan trip soon, if anybody's even interested.

And I cut my hair again, which nobody will probably notice because it almost always seems like a big deal to me and only me.

No comments: