Monday, December 10, 2012

NIPPON-KOKU

Japan! I am going to Japan!
I hardly enthuse on my blog because I am too busy being a tortured soul, aren't I?

But I swear, I'm so much better now.
I am happy and content and self sufficient and pretty damn excited for my HAW LEE DAAAAY.
I promise not to care about my diet while I'm there and break the record for the most amount of desserts consumed in a day. I will eat tokyo bananas and mille crepe cakes until I excrete pastry cream, how about that?

I watched Ah Boys To Men today and it was a smorgasbord of bad graphics, unrealistic gunshot wounds and singaporean references. But generally a good laugh, points for relatability. Gymmed and swam at the new SAFRA at Toa Payoh earlier on with Claudz and had a wonderful time because that girl never fails to encourage my spontaneous fits of retardedness.

I have been indulging in folk and post rock lately but here's something I discovered awhile back but  got back into after it came on shuffle while I was shredding it on the treadmill (and totally dying) today.



Now, I am going to watch Edward Scissorhands for the millionth time and stay up late like a typical teenager fuelled by pixels and romantic cinematic portrayals and because it is the holidays.

No comments: