Monday, December 31, 2012

Cued

The table is a flurry of contents.

I am not proud of my progress, 3 hours and with shaky confidence I can conclude ONE question complete. All the more reason to seal my fate for the first day of the new year; to spend it at a 24-hour coffee joint losing myself in assignments.

On the bright side, I'll be at the airport where I stand a one in a million chance of meeting a perfect stranger in transit and we will fall in love momentarily. Afterall, I have the tendency to fall fleetingly.

Honestly though, 2012, what a year. I feel like I've grown so much this year alone, and to everyone's who's had a part to play in this, whether blessing or lesson, thank you.

So stoked for 2013, I have so much hope for the new year. Time to leave everything behind and make changes.

Cue obligatory new year resolutions:
1) Eat clean, become a lean machine
(Couldn't resist some rhyme)
2) Studying will be the only thing worthy of my time
3) Work on my punctuality
4) Expect the least or nothing at all
5) Nonchalance over niceties
6) Stop depending my happiness on others
7) Not to dwell over things I cannot change
8) Say Grace before meals
9) Family and friends before love
10) Stop obsessing over what could have been

And most importantly, harden my heart.

No comments: