Sunday, January 20, 2013

do's and don'ts



Obsessed with this band at the moment.

I spent most of my Saturday under the hardly flattering, harsh white lights in my physics tuition center, braving the cold and fighting sleep. 4 hours, back to back, left me mentally drained by the time they passed but at least I fulfilled my study quota for the day.

Managed to find my way to my Aunt's house where we made several batches of pineapple tarts and chocolate cornflake cups, has me looking forward to CNY.

Money, goodies, barbecued meat, gambling, and most importantly - holidays!

(My choice of punctuation is irking me a little more than it should, must be the enthusiasm so rare on this space that it seems forced somehow)

I'll just have to weather through the annual profiling by distant relatives and mentally prepare myself to repeat my ambitions no less than 5 times per house.

Church in late morning and three tests to study for so I really should be turning in now.

No comments: