Friday, November 16, 2012

Brand new

Brand New has got to be one of my favourite bands in the world. I remember back in the day, my brother would transfer all his songs into the Creative Zen that we shared and I'd listen to them and they were all I knew. I'd sit amongst them as they play games and blast music and enquire on the song that was playing. Brand New - The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows, I still remember.

6-7 years later and I'm lying in bed listening to Jesus and Luca and Degausser and still marveling.
I am exhausted from Muay Thai earlier, but a good kind of exhausted. I've decided to sign up. Time to sleep, and hey, happy days are here :)

Well, Jesus Christ, I'm not scared of dying 
I'm a little bit scared of what comes after
Do I get the gold chariot?
Do I float through the ceiling?
Do I divide and fall apart?
Cause my bright is too slight to hold back all my dark 

No comments: