Friday, March 1, 2013

hoot hoot

I am (un)ashamed to say that I will be hitting the sack without touching any homework but the weekend is a mere 24 hours away and that is a blatant, flashing LED sign to do away with anything laborious. Hence, here I lie firing away on this neglected ranting space on my equally neglected Mac, streaming covers with the only light from this rectangle fighting the sleep threatening to take over. I see myself as a flustered mess during my one-hour break tomorrow, attempting to complete all my assignments whilst simultaneously trying to stuff forkfuls of tofu miso salad in my mouth.

BTs in a week and yet all my thoughts seem to revolve around my diminishing motivation to exercise, creepers or a new pair of brown marts, and you.

I feel a step further from my absurdly insecure self now that I've let love in.
Thank you.







No comments: