Sunday, February 10, 2013

hiss

Happy Lunar New Year you guys!

Hope the weather hasn't succeeded in dampening your moods, despite the occasional spray of dirty road water on backs of calves while traipsing about different houses and suede shoes stained to the point of no salvation. I feel my fervor for the occasion dwindling in ferocity as I get older, but still find myself slave to the bottles of baked goods and slivers of sweet barbecued meat, that have replaced all main meals and turned my days into round-the-clock snacking on them.

I got a new ukulele hence the shameless flaunting in a series of photobooth pictures out of pure boredom and narcissism which I frequently indulge in. Just twiddling thumbs and cooling off after a good workout before my 3rd reunion dinner begins. I'm going to be lamenting on how quickly this holiday passes in a few days.









No comments: